WHO WE ARE

We are The Planners

On average, we interact with at least 3 new people a day. This translates into 3 new experiences, 3 different views, 3 new chances to change the course of events in one’s life. Over a year, this means that we have over 1000 possibilities in over 1000 future friends. We are all one of the 1000 chances for someone else. And that is not something to be ignored.

 

What brought us together?! And more importantly, what keeps us together? Easy. Experience and the certainty that the service is the one that makes the difference. Professionally speaking, for 80% of things are going fine, but the biggest and most impacting difference comes from the remaining 20%. This is the difference that impresses, that 20% make the client smile. That 20% helps us become something even better and more lasting than business partners. It helps us become friends.

View clientsView portfolio

WHY CHOOSE US

Our commitment to our clients is deeply ingrained in our culture –
and we go above and beyond every day to prove it.

Creativity

To us, creativity is problem-solving, and we believe in solving the impossible. We never settle for the first, easiest, or quickest solution.

Young, enthusiastic but focused team

By thinking and creating together, we combine our strengths to give you a superior, more versatile solution

Solutions that fits your business like a glove

Understanding the brand, the field of activity, and setting up your target audience are just the first steps to create the best solution for your business.

OFFICES

Bucharest

Duesseldorf

Amsterdam

Sofia

CLIENTS

WE ARE PROUD TO CALL THE FOLLOWING BRANDS OUR PARTNERS

OUR SERVICES

Branding

Your brand gves out the first impression about your business. It helps you differentiate yourself from other companies that provide services in the same field of activity. For it to be memorable, it must be unique. It must reflect the soul of your business.

Graphic Design

Our team of graphic artists has a “simple” mission. To take your imagination and turn it into real graphics. When you have an infinite palette of colors and shapes blended with a rich imagination, the limit is the sky and communication with you is the key to getting exactly what you imagine.

Media

A sensible addition to your brand image. In a world full of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram and other channels of communication, we must have strategic content for as many of them as possible.

Advertising production

Advertising production is one of the most important and impactful branding tools and that’s why we pay it the attention it deserves. We are right there, by your side, in all stages of building or developing your brand image.

Organizing Events

Experience has taught us that a successful event is a well planned event. Every detail has its importance, every action must be thought and rethought, every idea exploited. We do not lose sight of anything.

Online Marketing

In the 21st century on-line presence is a must. Without this component of brand strategy, a successful positioning can not be achieved.

PR and Communication

Our team builds a strategic communication and a PR plan that is designed to enhance brand awareness and interaction with target audiences, all tailored to your business segment.

Special Projects

Unforgettable fireworks never come out of simple ideas. We, The Planners, are not afraid of challenges, and we are always looking forward to pulling together all our resources and turning the craziest or seemingly impossible idea that you have into reality.

CHECK OUT OUR PROJECTS!

OUR PROCESS

  • 1.

  • 2.

First Contact

Understanding the brand

  • 3.

  • 4.

  • 5.

Discussion & Planning

Building the right strategy

Control